Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Patience

I think that I am a pretty patient person.  However, I feel as though I am truly being tested in this area.  I met a guy 4 years ago.  He is a career soldier and only 4 years until retirement.  :) Currently he is deployed and will becoming home in June.  He has decided to be stationed in Kansas for the last 4 years.  YEAH!!!! He is originally from South Carolina.

We have never met in person, have been through a lot the last few years.  He has been stationed in Germany the last 3 until this deployment. So I never thought that it could turn to anything more.  We have been talking quite a bit the past few months.  We are planning to meet for the first time in June.  I am scared to death and excited at the same time.  So much in common yet different enough to keep it interesting. 

We have been doing things like "date nights".  He gets up at 430 in the morning on sundays so that we can have a saturday night date.  :)  Currently we are reading a book together.  This is all wonderful now but what about when he gets back???

I'm trying to be patient for June, it seems like forever but i know that it will be here before we know it.  I am scared to death at the same time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment