Thursday, May 30, 2013

College Already

I have my first born through High School.  Today we went and signed him up for college classes.  The same day that he received his letter from housing.  This is exciting and scary.  Scary because he is going to live away from me (I don't care that it is only an hour drive or 45 minutes if you are me).  My kids have never really been away from me.  I can't really gage how he is feeling about it.  I do however feel sorry for his roommate.  We joked about him showing up dressed like Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory.  The list of stuff that they cannot bring.  They actually said that you cannot bring a cinder block to the dorms??? But I think he is a bit nervous as well.  I think the summer classes will be good for him because he won't be adjusting to that and leaving home, so maybe it won't all be too overwhelming.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment