Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Friends

I have always prided myself on have a diverse group of friends.  However as I began to think about group get togethers I realize I cant.  I know that my friends love me but they don't always care for one another.  I understand that everyone isn't going to have the same opinions, but don't you think that this world is a wonderful place because of the differences.  No I dont expect everyone to be the best of friends, but it would be nice to get along for a couple hours as women and to escape life.

All I can hope is that I am teaching my children to be accepting of everyone and that those four will multiply the love and acceptance of our differences.

1 comment:

  1. What would this world be if we were all the same? Boring, that's what. Children learn what they see, therefore if you're loving and accepting they will be too! :-) I don't know you very well but from what I see, you have some pretty great kids. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete