Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Having teens is a mixed bag of emotions.  On one hand it is so nice that they have their own independence (although my kids have pretty much always had that), but on the other hand I oddly miss them not needing me as much. 

My oldest is going to be graduating this year and only recently have I realized OMG I am going to have an adult.  He is looking into colleges and asking for my opinion, but I know that in the end it will totally be his choice where he goes and on his own enrolling and everything that goes with that.  I am at a bit of a loss with all of this.  The one thing that I do know is that I have raised him to make good choices and the most important thing is that he is going to college, even though it means one more step toward not needing me :( 

Thank goodness I have 3 more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment